Former president Donald Trump pledged to donate his salary while in office. Some news reports said his 2020 tax return suggests otherwise — but it’s unclear.
- Charlie Munger, investing genius and Warren Buffett’s right-hand man, dies at age 99
- U.S. passport delays have eased — but aren’t yet back to normal
- European tech funding halves to $45 billion, back to pre-Covid levels — but AI is a bright spot
- Wells Fargo unveils 2024 target, warns of ‘really, really sloppy’ first half for stocks
- This exchange is expanding its short-term options portfolio as ‘zero-day’ bets boom