All three major averages notched their best weekly performance since April last week.
- Goldman Sachs crushes analysts’ estimates on stronger-than-expected stock trading, investment banking
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, GE & more
- Bank of America posts quarterly profit that exceeds analysts’ expectations but revenue falls short
- Silicon Valley start-up Plaid plans European hiring spree despite Visa deal falling apart
- Foreigners poured money into China as the world struggled with the coronavirus pandemic