Stock pickers may have a clear edge over passive investors. According to Stifel’s Barry Bannister, the market is on a road to nowhere until 2031.
- China’s big banks cut deposit rates, signaling monetary easing ahead
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Affirm, Warner Bros. Discovery, Stitch Fix, Campbell Soup and more
- Crypto is Gen Z’s most common investment. That may be risky, experts said
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Netflix, Tesla, Coinbase, GameStop and more
- Citadel’s Ken Griffin says the A.I. community is making a mistake by creating so much hype