“The Fed has room to cut, but do you really want to use that now when the domestic economy is still doing well?” Mohamed El-Erian says.
- Markets may get a boost from cheery Black Friday consumer sentiment, seasonal strength
- Hong Kong bill, more earnings, Powell speech: 3 things to watch for Monday
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Nordstrom, Intuit, Gap & more
- Goldman sees ‘baby bear’ market for bonds in 2020 in a year of risks
- The market and its fear gauge that tracks volatility are moving together. That could be a bad sign