Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Sen. Bernie Sanders and a slew of other Democrats proposed a 2% tax on wealth above $50 million and a 3% tax on wealth over $1 billion.
- Robinhood and Coinbase top Apple App Store
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Simon Property, Cisco, Sunrun & more
- New $3,000 child tax credit payments set to start in July. Here’s what to know
- Fed’s Waller says the economy is ‘ready to rip’ but policy should stay put
- Betterment sees record growth, as GameStop frenzy ‘shines a light’ on investing