The EU will launch an 11th wave of economic penalties on Russia and seek to crack down on efforts by the country to evade sanctions, a top EU official said.
- EU agrees to landmark AI rules as governments aim to regulate products like ChatGPT
- Geopolitics and central banks could keep gold demand hot in 2024, World Gold Council says
- Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo are making headlines. Here’s our take on the news
- QR codes may be a gateway to identity theft, FTC warns
- Robinhood launches crypto trading service in the EU