The ECB is set to expand its massive stimulus program further on Thursday as the continent deals with a second wave of the coronavirus pandemic and lockdowns.
- Watch as Chinese leader Xi Jinping speaks at Davos summit
- Stock futures rise ahead of the busiest week of earnings
- Stocks will fall at least 30% in a drawn-out bear market, investor David Tice warns
- Overall bitcoin-related crime fell last year, but one type of crypto hack is booming
- Biden claims his $1.9 trillion Covid relief plan will cut child poverty in half — here’s how