The comments come a little more than a week before American tariffs of between 10 and 25% are scheduled to take effect on billions of dollars worth of European exports.
- Goldman sees ‘baby bear’ market for bonds in 2020 in a year of risks
- The market and its fear gauge that tracks volatility are moving together. That could be a bad sign
- Your first trade for Friday, November 22
- US consumer sentiment unexpectedly rises in November
- Long-time market skeptic David Rosenberg warns that ‘recessionary pressures’ will hit consumers