SumUp, a U.K.-based payment processor, has acquired start-up Fivestars in a bid to expand its reach across the U.S. and take on giants like PayPal and Square.
- China Evergrande shares briefly plunge more than 10%, after $2.6 billion asset sale falls through
- Stock futures inch lower in overnight trading after Dow retakes record high
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: IBM, CSX, Tesla, Lam Research & more
- Amazon impersonators stole $27 million in a year. Here’s how
- Fixed-income titan Pimco is starting to embrace cryptocurrencies, CIO says