TikTok is beginning to feel the sting of political and regulatory pressure in Europe, where the Chinese-owned app has evaded the scrutiny it’s faced in the U.S.
- Stocks making the biggest midday moves: Coinbase, First Citizens, Roku and more
- Fed’s Barr calls Silicon Valley Bank failure a ‘textbook case of mismanagement’
- Here’s why the U.S. had to sweeten terms to get the SVB sale done
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Pinterest, First Citizens, Caterpillar & more
- Saudi National Bank chair resigns just days after Credit Suisse comments sparked sell-off