Exxon CEO Darren Woods said Thursday on “Squawk Box” that the company’s dividend payout, which is among the highest in the S&P 500, remains a priority.
- Stocks making the biggest moves after the bell: Stitch Fix, Discovery, Atlassian & more
- Stock futures are flat ahead of earnings season kickoff
- Criminals target Covid relief program that pays $9,000 in victims’ funeral costs
- The Fed is ‘overwhelmingly’ white and male and needs to change, study says
- High valuations and Covid risks put market in fragile position ahead of Q1 earnings, PNC warns