An in-depth look by CNBC at officials’ financial disclosures found three who last year held assets of the same type the Fed itself was buying.
- Barclays profit gets boost from deal-making, following Wall Street’s lead
- Watch CNBC’s Sustainable Future Forum Asia: Money & Investing
- China Evergrande shares briefly plunge more than 10%, after $2.6 billion asset sale falls through
- Stock futures inch lower in overnight trading after Dow retakes record high
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: IBM, CSX, Tesla, Lam Research & more