As widely expected, the policymaking Federal Open Market Committee also voted to keep short-term borrowing rates steady near zero.
- Criminals target Covid relief program that pays $9,000 in victims’ funeral costs
- The Fed is ‘overwhelmingly’ white and male and needs to change, study says
- High valuations and Covid risks put market in fragile position ahead of Q1 earnings, PNC warns
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Altimeter Growth, Johnson & Johnson, FedEx & more
- Bitcoin hits new all-time high above $62,000 ahead of Coinbase debut