Federal unemployment programs in place since March 2020 are ending. Recipients unable to find work are worried about the ability to pay bills.
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Ford, Thor Industries, Applied Materials and more
- Market bull issues 10% correction warning, blames inflation fallout and Washington policy uncertainty
- Mastercard enters ‘buy now, pay later’ battle with new installment loan program
- UK software company Blue Prism agrees $1.5 billion sale to private equity firm Vista
- As China cracks down, foreign companies try to figure out where they fit in