Brainard said that while U.S. economic outlook has “brightened considerably,” it remains well away from the central bank’s goals.
- Stocks making the biggest moves after the bell: Stitch Fix, Discovery, Atlassian & more
- Stock futures are flat ahead of earnings season kickoff
- Criminals target Covid relief program that pays $9,000 in victims’ funeral costs
- The Fed is ‘overwhelmingly’ white and male and needs to change, study says
- High valuations and Covid risks put market in fragile position ahead of Q1 earnings, PNC warns