Kashkari told CNBC on Tuesday that he sees the Fed’s benchmark interest rate likely heading to about 5.4%.
- Apple is trying to unwind its Goldman Sachs credit card partnership
- Charlie Munger’s greatest bits of investing advice from over the years
- The life advice that Charlie Munger gave Warren Buffett: Live life backwards
- Munger in final interview describes how he and Buffett turned Berkshire Hathaway into such a success
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: NetApp, Workday, Leslie’s, Las Vegas Sands and more