Fiesta Restaurant Group, parent company of Pollo Tropical and Taco Cabana, announced in an SEC filing that it would be returning $15 million in small business rescue loans. The company did not say why it was returning the funds. The news comes in the wake of public outcry against publicly traded companies receiving the loans.
- He lived in his car for months after unemployment benefits stalled. Then came a cancer diagnosis
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Gilead, Wells Fargo, Carnival & more
- American Airlines tells Boeing: No financing, no 737 Max deliveries
- Yes, you can restart unemployment benefits if you’re laid off again
- Wearing masks is now the most important thing for the economy, Fed’s Kaplan says