Revolut has hired former Citigroup executive Rebecca Macieira-Kaufmann to its U.S. board as it seeks to expand in the world’s biggest economy.
- GameStop shares jump another 40%, shake off analyst downgrade as epic short squeeze continues
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: GameStop, AMC Entertainment, Express & more
- Parts of the market are in a bubble, but they pose low risk to the S&P 500, Goldman says
- Watch as Chinese leader Xi Jinping speaks at Davos summit
- Stock futures rise ahead of the busiest week of earnings