A CNBC survey of 11 forecasters over the weekend finds first quarter GDP estimates averaging just 1.2%, down nearly a point from the fourth quarter.
- Oil set to ‘crater’ Monday as OPEC meeting delayed, tensions flare between Saudi Arabia and Russia
- Wall Street adjusts to working at home: Lost screen real estate, Citi’s new ‘world headquarters’
- Treasury makes coronavirus loan terms less favorable for small businesses
- Coronavirus loan program delayed for independent contractors and self-employed workers
- US services sector growth slows down in March, ISM says