Florida cut about a quarter of the customer service workers in its unemployment department, leading to fears of further delays in paying benefits even as the state’s jobless figures increase.
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Gap, Nordstrom, Dell Technologies & more
- JPMorgan Chase pays $250 million penalty over weak controls in its wealth management division
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Tesla, Dollar Tree, Carnival, Best Buy and more
- Square and PayPal may be the new whales in the crypto market as clients flock to buy bitcoin
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Best Buy, Hormel, Abercrombie & Fitch & more