Florida cut about a quarter of the customer service workers in its unemployment department, leading to fears of further delays in paying benefits even as the state’s jobless figures increase.
- Innovation is seeing a major inflection point due to the pandemic, early growth investor finds
- Stock futures open flat as S&P 500 struggles to reach February record high
- Stocks making the biggest moves after-hours: Applied Materials, Baidu & more
- Waiting on that extra $400 unemployment benefit? Here’s what we know so far
- 40% of companies discussed diversity on earnings calls, up from 4% in prior quarter, new data shows