FTX rode the crypto craze to a billion dollars in revenue last year while expanding its global footprint, according to internal documents seen by CNBC.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Peloton, AMD, Altria, Snap and more
- Stocks making the biggest premarket moves: Peloton, Snap, AMD, Electronic Arts & more
- Here’s everything the Fed is expected to do Wednesday
- Britain sets out plans to regulate crypto industry in wake of FTX collapse
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Snap, Electronic Arts, Advanced Micro Devices and more