Some people are dipping into stocks as an outlet for competition and betting as professional sports are on hold due to Covid-19.
- Americans have lost $145 million to scams linked to Covid-19
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Amazon, Carvana, Tesla, Peloton and more
- Blame the system for FinCen files, not the banks, experts urge
- $300 unemployment benefits end in at least 9 states as stimulus hopes fade
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Amazon, AutoZone, Tesla, Nikola & more