GameStop, the poster child of a recent speculative retail trading frenzy, tumbled below $50 apiece on Tuesday.
- Fed to ban policymakers from owning individual stocks, restrict trading following controversy
- 1 in 5 gig drivers got unemployment benefits at pandemic peak
- Goldman Sachs wants to build an investor-friendly SPAC business following market bust
- Crypto exchange FTX raises $420 million from 69 investors, in meme funding round
- WeWork prepares to go public through SPAC merger after botched IPO