GameStop, the poster child of a recent speculative retail trading frenzy, tumbled below $50 apiece on Tuesday.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Etsy, Virgin Galactic, Foot Locker & more
- Texas judge finds national eviction ban unconstitutional
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Foot Locker, Beyond Meat, DoorDash & more
- Britain should overhaul listings to boost its $15 billion fintech sector post-Brexit, review says
- Trading tax hike won’t harm competitiveness of Hong Kong’s stock market, says financial secretary