“Retail investors with the help of technology acting as a union in attacking is a new phenomenon,” said an investor.
- Unemployment benefits end next week. It may be too late for Congress to stop it, experts say
- Robinhood chooses the Nasdaq for its IPO, sources say
- Democrats want to send more unemployment benefits. Some workers never got the last round
- With 4 million Americans long-term unemployed, benefits cliff looms
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Virgin Galactic, Gap, Nikola and more