GameStop sold 3.5 million additional shares, raising $551 million to speed up the company’s e-commerce transformation.
- Capital One says it is ditching all consumer overdraft fees, giving up $150 million in annual revenue
- HSBC takes on fintechs with UK investing feature aimed at younger clients
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Salesforce, Allbirds, DoorDash and more
- ‘Way overdue for a correction’: Long-time bull Jim Paulsen delivers a 10% to 15% pullback forecast
- Stock futures rise ahead of first trading day of December after omicron fears dent markets