Gold prices could “break the highs” seen earlier this year, after declining in March along with assets across the board, according to UBS Investment Bank’s Joni Teves.
- Dollar will lose recent strength and test Feb. 2018 lows, top currency strategist Win Thin predicts
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Nikola, Comcast, Roku & more
- Stock futures flat in overnight trading after S&P 500 posts 4-day losing streak
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Nikola, JPMorgan Chase, Roku, Apple, Delta & more
- Nikola saga hits three speculative areas at once: SPACs, Robinhood traders and electric vehicles