The punishment meted out by the board of the New York-based bank may be viewed as an indirect acknowledgement that Goldman’s leaders had some responsibility for the episode.
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Best Buy, Hormel, Abercrombie & Fitch & more
- ‘No. 1’ thing preventing a dollar comeback is the virus surge, currency strategist says
- Stock futures rise slightly in overnight trading as holiday-shortened week continues
- Yes, you can get unemployment benefits if you’re laid off again. Here’s what you need know
- Ether, XRP and other ‘altcoins’ rally as bitcoin heads for all-time high