George Lee, the co-chief information officer at Goldman Sachs, said one-quarter of the bank’s employees are developers. Technology needs at the bank span from the increased reliance on cloud infrastructure to new products like the Apple Card, the credit card the bank launched with the iPhone maker last year.
- Mastercard CEO says it’s important to know when it’s time to step aside
- Dow futures bounce slightly as Wall Street attempts comeback from monster 2-day slide
- Coronavirus wipes out $1.7 trillion in US stock market value in two days
- Fed Vice Chair Clarida says it’s still too soon to tell on coronavirus, but will ‘respond accordingly’
- Larry Kudlow says long-term investors should ‘very seriously’ look at buying the dip in stocks