Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman said he has been interested in E-Trade for 20 years, but Goldman decided against pursuing a deal for the brokerage.
- Mortgage bankers warn Fed mortgage purchases unbalanced market, forcing margin calls
- Stock futures fall 2%, pointing to another volatile week as investors assess coronavirus impact
- Op-Ed: Getting inspiration from the Greatest Generation’s economic hardship and shared sacrifice
- ‘Nothing is out of the question’: What it would take for the Fed to start buying stocks
- Former Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson gives the lessons he learned from the financial crisis