While nearly half, or 47%, of this year’s group was categorized as diverse, a high water mark for the firm, most of those named partner are men.
- ‘No. 1’ thing preventing a dollar comeback is the virus surge, currency strategist says
- Stock futures rise slightly in overnight trading as holiday-shortened week continues
- Yes, you can get unemployment benefits if you’re laid off again. Here’s what you need know
- Ether, XRP and other ‘altcoins’ rally as bitcoin heads for all-time high
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: AstraZeneca, Snap, Tesla, Roku & more