But negative interest rates wouldn’t be “very helpful” to the economy, said Zach Pandl, co-head of global foreign exchange, rates and emerging markets strategy at Goldman Sachs.
- Stock market live updates: Dow futures up 350, reopen trades surging, Carnival up 16%
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Tractor Supply, Disney, Boeing, Tesla & more
- Stock futures flat as investors weigh economy reopening and US-China tensions
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Tractor Supply Company, Disney, Novavax and more
- Here’s who would profit most from a $600 unemployment extension