The Wall Street model is to hire thousands of entry-level workers every year to create a pipeline of talent. By taking in more Black and Latino employees, CEO David Solomon hopes to eventually improve the diversity at more senior positions.
- Bank trading floors could be poised for a makeover in the wake of Covid-19
- Apple has quietly dropped 22% from its peak, giving up $500 billion in market cap
- Employers may pay higher payroll taxes as state unemployment benefit trust funds run dry
- These charts show how wildfires are getting larger, more severe in the U.S.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: U.S. Steel, Tesla, Unity Software, Beyond Meat & more