Goldman Sachs CEO David Solomon spoke with CNBC’s “Squawk Box” from the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
- Mastercard CEO says it’s important to know when it’s time to step aside
- Dow futures bounce slightly as Wall Street attempts comeback from monster 2-day slide
- Coronavirus wipes out $1.7 trillion in US stock market value in two days
- Fed Vice Chair Clarida says it’s still too soon to tell on coronavirus, but will ‘respond accordingly’
- Larry Kudlow says long-term investors should ‘very seriously’ look at buying the dip in stocks