Rep. Larry Bucshon purchased a stake in Digital World Acquisition Corp., or DWAC, the SPAC linked to former President Trump, according to a public disclosure.
- Stock futures are flat after major averages post third straight day of gains
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: GameStop, Lucid Group, RH & more
- Another Powell pivot raises questions about the Fed’s policy credibility
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Stitch Fix, Roku, Norwegian Cruise Line and more
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Pfizer, BioNTech, Weber and others