The approval of the first bitcoin ETF in the U.S. is viewed as a crypto milestone because it would aid in the adoption of the nascent asset class.
- Billionaire Peter Thiel could be forced to pull $5 billion from his retirement account, if House bill passes
- After years of being ‘squeaky clean,’ the Federal Reserve is surrounded by controversy
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: FedEx, U.S. Steel, Thermo Fisher, Moderna, Invesco and more
- Suspicious trades were made before Goldman’s $2.2 billion acquisition of GreenSky, options experts say
- Fed officials owned securities it was buying during pandemic, raising more questions about conflicts