By any number of measures, the U.S. economy is outshining the depressed picture the bond market has been painting of U.S. growth, and a big part of it is the resilient American consumer.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Nordstrom, Intuit, Gap & more
- Goldman sees ‘baby bear’ market for bonds in 2020 in a year of risks
- The market and its fear gauge that tracks volatility are moving together. That could be a bad sign
- Your first trade for Friday, November 22
- US consumer sentiment unexpectedly rises in November