Popular long positions among hedge funds have lagged the S&P 500 partly due to selling in reaction to the GameStop retail trading frenzy.
- SPACs are becoming less of a sure thing as the deals get stranger, shares roll over
- Exxon CEO Darren Woods promises investors a strong dividend despite 2020 losses
- ‘Buzz’ ETF tracking social media sentiment launches Thursday amid Reddit manias in stocks
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Okta, Marvell Technology, Vroom & more
- Amazon-backed food delivery firm Deliveroo picks London for its blockbuster debut