Major investment banks cut their predictions for China’s 2021 GDP, warning that power cuts and a slump in the property market may drag down growth.
- Stock futures are flat after major averages post third straight day of gains
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: GameStop, Lucid Group, RH & more
- Another Powell pivot raises questions about the Fed’s policy credibility
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Stitch Fix, Roku, Norwegian Cruise Line and more
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Pfizer, BioNTech, Weber and others