Guggenheim’s Scott Minerd said the sharp decline in the benchmark 10-year yield could reach 1.4% before correcting.
- Nearly 150 CEOs departed in November, putting 2019 on track to be record year for executive exits
- Jeffrey Gundlach says long-term rates headed higher as recession risks recede
- The Fed is expected to hold rates steady and vow to keep short-term lending markets stable
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: GameStop, Dropbox, Ollie’s Bargain Outlet and more
- More than 26 million Netflix subscribers viewed ‘The Irishman’ in seven days, chief content officer says