Stocks closed higher as oil extended its rebound from historic lows, but still posted their first weekly loss in three.
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Walgreens, Square, Carnival, Six Flags, Alibaba & more
- Why some investors are holding onto Wirecard shares even after insolvency
- Top Chinese diplomats give conciliatory signals while demanding respect from the U.S.
- Biggest risk to U.S. stocks is another economic lockdown, Invesco’s Kristina Hooper warns
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Bed Bath & Beyond, NIO, Costco and more