Wednesday’s rally on Wall Street was sparked by positive data from a potential coronavirus treatment from Gilead Sciences.
- Treasury yields higher as investors monitor coronavirus, political developments
- South Korea entertainment shares surge as K-pop sensation BTS’ label prices IPO at top end of range
- Stock futures rise slightly in overnight trading following a 4-week losing streak
- It’s too risky to put new money in stocks right now, Wells Fargo’s Chris Harvey warns
- The ‘black hole’ of unemployment benefits: Six months into the pandemic, some are still waiting for aid