Markets would like Fed Chairman Jerome Powell to clarify whether the Fed sees itself at the beginning of a serious, longer-term rate cutting cycle.
- Markets may get a boost from cheery Black Friday consumer sentiment, seasonal strength
- Hong Kong bill, more earnings, Powell speech: 3 things to watch for Monday
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Nordstrom, Intuit, Gap & more
- Goldman sees ‘baby bear’ market for bonds in 2020 in a year of risks
- The market and its fear gauge that tracks volatility are moving together. That could be a bad sign