There was an appetite for workers particularly in the service sector, which has been grappling with labor shortages.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Apple, Manchester United, Activision Blizzard and more
- Inflation boosts U.S. household spending by $433 a month, on average, Moody’s finds
- Warren Buffett explains his $750 million charitable donation on Thanksgiving eve
- Binance, other crypto firms line up bids for bankrupt Voyager Digital after FTX collapse
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Activision Blizzard, Tesla, Manchester United and others