Crop failures from erratic weather and wildfires are leading farmers to take out loans to survive, with their land — and therefore livelihood — as collateral.
- Deutsche Bank smashes profit expectations in fourth quarter as higher interest rates bolster revenue
- A potential U.S. ban on investment in Chinese tech could hurt these sectors
- Bond king Jeffrey Gundlach says he expects one more Fed rate hike
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Meta, Align Technology, e.l.f Beauty and more
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Peloton, AMD, Altria, Snap and more