“The thing that strikes me is how wrong it could’ve gone. People are waiting in the wings to shoot this kind of thing down,” said Sam Hollis, head of strategy at FutureBrand.
- European tech funding halves to $45 billion, back to pre-Covid levels — but AI is a bright spot
- Wells Fargo unveils 2024 target, warns of ‘really, really sloppy’ first half for stocks
- This exchange is expanding its short-term options portfolio as ‘zero-day’ bets boom
- More employers offer a Roth 401(k) — and a Secure 2.0 change may prompt more workers to use it
- ‘Same as ever’: Lessons on wealth, greed and happiness from Morgan Housel