Bill Miller came back with a bang in 2019, riding the stock market’s relentless rally to record highs. He also thinks there may be more gains in 2020.
- Mastercard CEO says it’s important to know when it’s time to step aside
- Dow futures bounce slightly as Wall Street attempts comeback from monster 2-day slide
- Coronavirus wipes out $1.7 trillion in US stock market value in two days
- Fed Vice Chair Clarida says it’s still too soon to tell on coronavirus, but will ‘respond accordingly’
- Larry Kudlow says long-term investors should ‘very seriously’ look at buying the dip in stocks