Around 2 in 3 adults report that money is “a significant source of stress” in their lives, according to a survey by the American Psychological Association. These steps may help calm you down a bit.
- ‘No. 1’ thing preventing a dollar comeback is the virus surge, currency strategist says
- Stock futures rise slightly in overnight trading as holiday-shortened week continues
- Yes, you can get unemployment benefits if you’re laid off again. Here’s what you need know
- Ether, XRP and other ‘altcoins’ rally as bitcoin heads for all-time high
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: AstraZeneca, Snap, Tesla, Roku & more