Ant Group, formerly known as Ant Financial, is planning a concurrent listing on the Shanghai stock exchange’s STAR market — a Nasdaq-style tech board — and the Hong Kong stock exchange.
- Chime is now worth $14.5 billion, surging past Robinhood as the most valuable US consumer fintech
- Stock picking has a terrible track record and it’s getting worse
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Oracle, Tesla, Home Depot, Beyond Meat & more
- U.S.-China investment flows hit their lowest in 9 years as companies feel the pressure to pull out
- CaixaBank and Bankia to merge, creating Spain’s largest bank