Higher rates jammed up swaths of the economy this year, from bankers who bet on low rates to consumers who can no longer afford mortgages or credit card debt.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Braze, Adobe and more
- JPMorgan bond chief Bob Michele sees worrying echoes of 2008 in market calm
- Ron Insana says an AI bubble may be forming, but we’re not there yet
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Target, Tesla, General Motors, DocuSign and more
- UBS and the Swiss government sign loss protection agreement over Credit Suisse takeover