Dimon joined a host of executives and officials making dire predictions about the consequences of failing to raise or suspend the debt limit.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Braze, Adobe and more
- JPMorgan bond chief Bob Michele sees worrying echoes of 2008 in market calm
- Ron Insana says an AI bubble may be forming, but we’re not there yet
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Target, Tesla, General Motors, DocuSign and more
- UBS and the Swiss government sign loss protection agreement over Credit Suisse takeover